Directions to HillsNek Safaris from Port Elizabeth:
• Continue on the N2 towards Grahamstown
How To Find Us
The lodge is located 70km/45 minutes drive from Port Elizabeth on the N2 North to Grahamstown.
Allow for approximately 1 hour drive from Port Elizabeth airport.
• Pass the Shamwari turnoff on your left and continue approximately 10km
• Continue over a bridge (Bushmans River) where you travel about 200m until you see a big sign “Woodbury Lodge”
• Take the right exit under a thatched roof to Woodbury gate
• You will approach a large gate – press the white button to enter.
• Continue on an unpaved road until you come to a split – continue right following the signage “ HillsNek” and “Conservation Centre”
• As you approach the Conservation Centre you will see a sign that reads “HillsNek Parking”
• Your ranger will be there to welcome you.
Should you have any problems en-route please do not hesitate to contact
Chantelle -082 324 3484 or Brent – 082 779 9575
**please note there are NO signs on the N2 for HillsNek Safaris –
follow Woodbury signage**